221B Living Room Wallpaper
Often requested by Sherlock fans, this product can be brought- but I may say it might be a bit expensive for your taste.
Damask style patterned wallpaper; the fleur de lys designs are in fact dark chocolate, not black. Cream/Aqua metallic background, which tends to lead it to look different from various angles.
I really wish that I had a few spare hundred pounds lying around.
ALTERNATIVE: Most of us won’t be able to buy that, so of coarse why not try your hand at the cheaper way!
This method is of making a stencil and hand painting it (with a roller!) onto your selected wall.
- 1. Basically, print off a good template, the one below is a good one.
- 2. Then stick it to some stiff card, plastic or posterboard.
- 3. Using a craft knife carefully cut out the shape desired.
- 4. Now you have your template!
- 5. Stick this to the wall, starting at the bottom and making sure it’s level. Paint it evenly with dark chocolate (black will do) paint.
- 6. Let dry, may need to add a second coat. If you missed a spot or need to tidy it up a bit; just touch it up with a small brush.
And voila! you’re on your way to having the perfect 221B living room.